Learn how to integrate Yoga Calm into your work to support and enhance existing standards and participant outcomes. The hands-on tools augment existing school curricula and classroom intervention programs such as PBIS, RTI and Title I. Yoga Calm Tools also support therapeutic interventions for depression anxiety, ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
For a consultation, contact Chrissy Mignogna at email@example.com.
The following is a list of workshop options, including the option to co-design workshops for specific school or agency needs:
- Brain-Based Learning and Strategies for Self-Regulation
- Classroom Management: Integration of Mind-Body Techniques
- Creating an Engaged Group of Learners
- Self-Regulation for the Professional and Client
- Trauma Informed Mind-Body Interventions
- Yoga Calm and ADHD: Tools for Attention and Self-Esteem
- Yoga Calm and Depression: Strategies for Connection and Engagement
- Yoga Calm and Parenting: Creating a Calm and Peaceful Home
- Wellness at Work: Movement, Focus and Collaboration
In the last eight years over 6,000 educators and related service providers have been trained in Yoga Calm techniques benefiting an estimated 35,000 children per day. View the complete list of currently participating schools.